Re: Using an XSL Formatter as an XSL-FO Web Browser

At 03:15 PM 2/14/01, Paul Grosso wrote:

>I think many (most?) of the folks on the XSL FO SG agree with this.
>That's one reason we put shortcuts in the highest level of conformance.
>
>Instead of just complaining, why don't all of us implementors who
>are complaining about them don't implement them

Or better still ensure this view is put to W3C?
CR stage is (supposedly) the time that implementors get together
and say 'this is OK' this is rubbish, get rid of it.

With the common voice heard here on this subject, it ought to go.
(Or publicly announce why)

DaveP