Re: FO extension for document info

From: Arved Sandstrom <asandstrom@accesscable.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:04:05 -0400
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Your saying it may have caused it to start re-fermenting in my brain. Who
knows? It seemingly popped out of nowhere a few days ago. :-) Actually, I
think I know why...me and Dave P were blatting on just about that time, and
I was talking about document auditing and headers, and I think the concept
stuck.

Yeah, PDF absolutely supports document info - one reason why I kept on
thinking about it.

Yes, can't forget keywords.

Regards,
Arved