  From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
  To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 2:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Using an XSL Formatter as an XSL-FO Web Browser

  [Snip]
  The reason I chose to serve .fo at this stage is that it is easier for those
  new to XSL-FO to actually see an XSL-FO file across the Web. Many people I
  have contact with see XSL-FO as only a dull paper-orientated technology. I
  wanted to put something on the Web to let them see that it can be viewed on
  screen and on the Web.
  [Snip]