How to handle a table that overflows to next page?

From: Kilmer, Erich <Erich.Kilmer@mmt.bellhowell.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:56:49 -0500
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Using XSL:FO I have a situation where table data from one PDF page overflows
and carries over onto the next PDF page. The data actually writes into the
same area as my static content header text.
Since the data that overflows is in a table is there anyway to have the
first row of the table, the table header that contains the column headers,
be repeated at the beginning of the second page?
Also is there anyway to keep this data out of the static content header?
Many thanks,
Erich Kilmer