Re: Status of XSL 1.0

From: Sharon Adler <sca@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:40:37 -0400
To: <arasmussen@ingeo.com>
Cc: "www-xsl-fo \(E-mail\)" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

The CR period is quite extensive; it is used for both testing,
interoperability comparisions, final review and commenting, etc.  This is
all complete now - the PR should be issued very shortly.  All work
necessary to go the next step (progress to PR) has been completed.

Thanks for your interest.  If you have further questions please let me

 Sharon C. Adler
 Senior Manager, Extensible Technologies
 IBM Research
 PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY  10598
 tel:  914-784-6411 t/l 863
 fax: 914-784-6324

"Andy Rasmussen" <arasmussen@ingeo.com>@w3.org on 08/15/2001 12:15:00 PM

Please respond to <arasmussen@ingeo.com>

Sent by:  www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org

To:   "www-xsl-fo \(E-mail\)" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Subject:  Status of XSL 1.0

I was just curious as to what the current status is of the recommendation.
I thought that the review period ended on February 28, 2001.  How come it
has been so long since any status change has occurred?  What is the current
status?  I am especially curious about the formatting objects portion of
spec.  What is it's status?