[Job advert] C/C++ programmer wanted (Swindon, UK)

From: Dave Hartnoll <Dave_Hartnoll@3b2.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:46:07 +0100
To: <xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com>, <XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com>, <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>, <xml-doc@yahoogroups.com>
(Sincere apologies to those of you who will see this more than once)

C/C++ programmer
Permanent

  Advent Publishing Systems are responsible for the highly acclaimed 3B2
Total Publishing System. 3B2 is a software product whose forte is handling
the top 5-10% of the worlds most complex publishing requirements. We are
currently seeking to expand our programming team to help us keep our
software at the leading edge as we move ever closer to a publishing world
dominated by the internet. Successful candidates will have at least two
years commercial experience with C (and/or C++).

Additional skills:
  Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous: Windows
programming (ActiveX, COM, .NET), Unix (including Linux), Perl scripting,
SGML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, MathML, CALS.

Location:
  Swindon, Wiltshire, UK.

Salary:
  Negotiable, according to experience.

Start:
  ASAP.

More information on the Company/Product:
  http://www.3b2.com
  http://www.3b2consortium.org
  http://www.3b2online.com

Interested?