Re: XPath host language for querying several XML fragments

From: Javier Godoy <rjgodoy@fich.unl.edu.ar>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:18:33 -0200
To: <www-xpath-comments@w3.org>
Excuse me for posting the previous mail to the wrong list (since my comment
was related to XPath 2.0).

Further discussion about this topic should take place in public-qt-comments.

I'have posted an introductory mail there, as well as the response to
Michael's message (archived as
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2008Jan/0096.html).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Javier Godoy