RE: [www-xpath-comments] <none>

From: Michael Kay <mhk@mhk.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:41:44 +0100
To: "'Singh, Seema'" <SSingh@eftia.com>, <www-xpath-comments@w3.org>

XPath does not include any capability to construct an XPath expression
dynamically from a string. Some XSLT processors offer such a capability as
an extension: see dyn:evaluate() at www.exslt.org.

This list is intended for making comments on the specification. For
questions about how to use XPath, you are better off asking on the xsl-list
at www.mulberrytech.com.

Michael Kay