From: talktao2003 [mailto:talktao2003@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 8:56 AM
To: XSLTalk@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [XSLTalk] Re: Problem with transforming XML to XM.L using XSL T

Hi,
I guess you are right. I use XMLSPY v5 rel.4 and I got the result by
pressing F10 or clicking the "XSL Transformation" on the "XSL" menu.
I also use the IE6.0 to open the XML file directly and I got the same
result. I spent a whole day on it and couldn't figure it out. What's
wrong?

Thanks a lot.

--- In XSLTalk@yahoogroups.com, Pieter Reint Siegers Kort
<pieter.siegers@e...> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I still do not know how you obtain your output.
>
> I mean, if I copy and paste both of your XML and XSL into my copy of
> XSelerator 2.5 and press F9 (Transform) this is what I see in the
text
> output mode window:
>
> <catalog>
> <cd>
> <name>Name1</name>
> <artist>Bonnie Tyler</artist>
> </cd>
> <cd>
> <name>Name2</name>
> <artist>Jim Henry</artist>
> </cd>
> </catalog>
>
> which is exactly what you wish to see - all of your tags are there!
>
> That's why I asked - how do you OBTAIN your output? Tell us more
about the
> way you work and what software you use, that'll help clarify the
situation.
> Something must be filtering your tags out there before you see the
> results...
>
> Regards, Pieter

XSLT

> Hi there,
> Thanks for reply. I mean I cannot see the tags in the XML document
> generated. The output I got is like this:
>
> Name1 Bonnie Tyler Name2 Jim Henry
>
> As you see, I just got the contents of the each element. where are
>
> Thanks again.
>

> --- In XSLTalk@yahoogroups.com, Pieter Reint Siegers Kort
> <pieter.siegers@e...> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you tell us how do you exaclty obtain your output? Because I
> can clearly
> > see that the desired output is exactly what you get when you
> perform the
> > transformation of your sources.... ¿so what's up?
> >
> > Regards, Pieter

XSLT

http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17

http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm? <http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?>
> < http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm? <http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?> >
> code=3050
> > 4&media=atkins> click here
> >
> > < http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l? <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?>  <
http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l? <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?>

> M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupmai
> > l/S=:HM/A=1663535/rand=639096299>
> >
> > This discussion list is hosted at TopXML (topxml.com).  If you
like
> what
> > we're doing, please show your support by posting your small code
> snippets
> > there!  Also, post your tech announcements and news on our new
> site, Markup
> > World (markupworld.com)

Service

< http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17>
060303

90:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124bf4lrb/* http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitaken
<http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitaken>
attogy
> o?YH=3512152&yhad=1595056> Click Here!
>
> < http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l? <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?>
M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=431041464>
>
> This discussion list is hosted at TopXML (topxml.com).  If you like
what
> we're doing, please show your support by posting your small code
snippets
> there!  Also, post your tech announcements and news on our new
site, Markup
> World (markupworld.com)

> < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> >
.