From: kykim@hit.co.kr [mailto:kykim@hit.co.kr]
Sent: 27 January 2003 07:07
To: www-xpath-comments@w3.org
Subject: Some comment about the production UnaryExpr

To whom it may concern,

Hello,

My name is Kwang-Young Kim(kykim@hit.co.kr <mailto:kykim@hit.co.kr> ).

I am working for Hyundai Information Technology, Co., Ltd.

I have some comment about the XPath versoin 1.0 specification.

I think that the production rule for UnaryExpr in XPath should be

the following :

   [27] UnaryExpr ::= UnionExpr

                      | '-' PrimaryExpr

instead of :

   [27] UnaryExpr ::= UnionExpr

                      | '-' UnaryExpr

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

And I thank you a lot for spending your valuable time in reviewing

my writing in advance.