What happened to the archives of this list between April 1st and April 18th.

rayw@netscape.com (Ray Whitmer) writes:

> I sent in comments near the first of the month, which have apparently
> been ignored, and also appear to be missing from the archives.

I haven't received a moderator message from you on this list in April.
So there must be a problem somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot ask from
the people who have tried, since they are necessarily not subscribed,
but if subscribers to the list have experienced problems please get
back to me.

Max.