RE: syntax-error expression as example of lexical structure?

Thanks. We've already changed this for the next draft. We won't be
disambiguating the two cases using a space, but using parentheses, so you
write (/) div foo. (This ambiguity actually exists at XPath 1.0, though it
went largely unnoticed, and the solution is the same).

Michael Kay