Subcontractus.com breaks 1150 Corporate Members!

From: Allen <free-upload-and-search@subcontractus.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:26:17 -0500
To: http:"//www.w3.org/TR/xpath" <www-xpath-comments@w3.org>
cc: <rainc@raijobs.com>
4/16/2001

Subcontractus.com became the #1 fastest growing HR web-site of 2001 this april when it reached 1150 confirmed, registered members (see INVESTIGATE at www.subcontractus.com ).  "We have become what we set out to become" says public relations manager Paddy O'Reilly, "the de-facto solution for the 3rd party option."

Subcontractus.com is a free portal for 3rd party staffing firms and the firms that use them.  BEOFRE YOU CALL OR EMAIL US ASKING.... -YES, IT WILL ALWAYS BE A FREE SERVICE.

sales@subcontractus.com
http://www.subcontractus.com
sales: (888) 346-4426