hello again

From: Joe <joe@sol.dk>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 00 21:41:11 met
Hi john - thanks for the chat we had yesterday.

I have attached the link to that site we dicussed.

They offer free Stock Picks from the Pros - Merrill Lynch, US Trust, Argus
Research, Prudential etc...
and has many research tools

They also offer a contest for a lot of money just by joining up (which is
free)

http://www.InvestorsUniverse.com/default.asp?r=88&p=2

You have a website, right? You can use their financial tools for free.
That means you can offer stock quotes, charts, news.... etc. for free!!!

PS.: You can win some money just by joing up to the site.

Give my regards to your daughter

See you.