XInclude 1.1 issue?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:11:20 -0600
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org
After my discussion of XInclude 1.1 at XML Prague, Eric van der Vlist
asked what the post-XInclude infoset is for this element:

  <xi:include xmlns:my="MYNAMESPACE"
              href="mydoc.xml" fragid="element(foo)"
              my:root="true"/>

when mydoc.xml is:

<doc xmlns:my="YOURNAMESPACE">
  <my:note xml:id="foo">
    <my:x/>
  </my:note>
</doc>

I'm not sure if the spec says. Nor am I sure what the right answer is.

* Don't do the copy?
* Resource error?
* Something else?

(Subsequently, Paul observed that this is a namespace fixup issue; the
duplicated prefix is irrelevant at the Infoset level where XInclude
operates. I think this is "not an issue", but it's worth making sure
that it's in the test suite.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--