Test suite results report

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:39:30 -0400
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

The XInclude implementation report at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xinclude-implementation/report.html does not
appear to contain any of the results from my test cases (i.e. the ones
whose ID begins with "harold".) It also includes one test case which was
skipped by two processors and failed by the third. I thought this would
have prevented XInclude from going to REC. This suggests there might be
more recent results somewhere. If so, could these be uploaded to the
relevant page? Thanks.