RE: lang implementation report

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:31:05 -0700
To: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: <www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for the clear statement of your position, which we can provide to
the Director in making the final determination whether the expedient
path we've chosen by putting [language] in XInclude is the right way to
deliver this functionality.  The WG again today confirmed their
viewpoint that it is.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0321150406/ref%3Dnosim/cafeaula
it