RE: lang when replacing the root element

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:16:00 -0700
To: "Elliotte Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>, <www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org>

We agree.  I believe this correction fixes this corner case.

"Each element information item in the top-level included items which has
a different value of [language] than its include parent, or that has a
value if its include parent is a document information item, has an
attribute information item added to its [attributes] property. This
attribute has the following properties: ..."

Thank you for finding this omission.