NIST test case 56

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:15:02 -0400
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

I'm currently generating test results for XOM in the requested form.
While doing so I noticed the following problems in the latest 6-30
tarball (which is what I assume I should be using):

1. NIST test case 56 does not carry an attribute indicating that it
depends on unparsed entities. It should:

<testcase id="Nist-include-56" href="nist-include-56.xml"
                  type="error">
            <contributor>Sandra I. Martinez</contributor>
            <section
resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/#unparsed-entities">4.5.1</section>
            <date qualifier="created">January, 2003</date>
            <description>  Including an unparsed entity with same name,
            but different sysid. Test should fail. </description>
        </testcase>

2. There are also a lot of problems with the document type declarations
between the source and the results. I'm trying to automate these and
note them in my results using note elements.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold