Fragment identifiers must not be used.

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:00:12 -0400
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

Section 3.1 states, "Fragment identifiers must not be used" (in URIs
in href attributes. OK. However, what happens if one is used? Is this
a fatal error? Should the processor just ignore it? I think this
should be spelled out. I think my preferred solution would be a
non-fatal error. IN fact, maybe this should instead read something
like. "XInclude processors must not use the fragment identifier in
the uRI if one is present."
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu