RE: Architectural problems of the XInclude CR

duerst@w3.org (Martin Duerst) writes:
>I think the first paragraph is fine. I don't like the references
>to specific products at the start of the second paragraph.
>
>What about changing the first sentence of the second paragraph to:
>
>A raw XML version, an SVG version, an XSL-FO version, and an XHTML
>version of the same content, as well as different versions in
>different languages, all potentially using the same ID values,
>can easily be obtained with mechanisms like HTTP content negotiation.

That all sounds fine to me.  Tim Bray requested some other changes, so
maybe we end up at:
-------------------
A raw XML version, an SVG version, an XSL-FO version, and an XHTML
version of the same content, as well as different versions in
different languages, all identified with the same URI and potentially
supporting identical fragment identifiers, can easily be obtained as
representations of the same resource because of mechanisms like HTTP
content negotiation.

That may need an edit for sentence length, but I hope it's mutually
acceptable.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!