Re: XInclude implementation experience

At 10:25 2002 06 14 -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 10:13, Paul Grosso wrote:
>> At 15:28 2002 05 02 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
>> >Uche,
>> >
>> >Though I'm not subscribed to xml-dev any more (it got to
>> >be too much for me about a year ago), I've been forwarded
>> >an April 29th message you sent there about XInclude (it
>> >appears that the OASIS archives don't include it).
>> >
>> >Anyway, the purpose of my message is to ask you to send
>> >a message with any implementation experience you may have
>> >(comments, problems, and levels of implementation) to the
>> >XInclude comment list [1].  The W3C XML Core WG is going
>> >to be working over the next couple months to figure out
>> >exactly how to make further progress on XInclude, and we'd
>> >like to have a record of feedback for all implementations
>> >out there.
>
>I'm sorry.  I've been hoping we can get 4Suite 0.12.0 to beta, so I can
>base my comments on a beta rather than alpha implementation.
>
>I'll try to write up general comments this weekend.  Then you can decide
>whether to have me refine them when it goes beta or full 0.12.0 release.

Thanks.

We are more interested in feedback you might have on the spec
than on the exact state of your implementation.  Were there parts
you didn't implement, were there parts you thought shouldn't
have been in the spec (and why), were there parts of the spec
that were unclear when you went to implement it?  That sort
of thing.

paul