XML Core's responses to XML Schema's comments on XInclude

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:31:23 -0700
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org
At several recent teleconferences, the XML Schema WG has reviewed
the responses made by the XML Core WG to our comments on the Last
Call draft of XInclude.  As a result, the XML Schema and Core WGs
have continued the discussion of several of these items.

This is to confirm that we are satisfied with the disposition of
our comments.  We applaud Core for its energetic work in resolving
our comments, and we congratulate them on the progress of their
specification.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
  for the W3C XML Schema WG