RE: passing attributes to included nodes

Thanks for the comments.  The WG reconsidered this feature, which it had
earlier rejected, and again decided that, however useful, this could be
added in a future version.  This is in keeping with our desire to keep
XInclude 1.0 minimal, and to avoid some of the complicated syntax issues
(such as where such syntax would be allowed, and how to deal with
whitespace).