RE: Inclusion loops

Forwarding to the XInclude comments list.

My feeling is that XInclude should not dictate a specific order for
inclusions or preclude optimizaitons such as fetching a document only once
per inclusion pass, and thus relying on the same URI returning different
results for the purpose of a inclusion invocation is an unreliable strategy.
If this is a legitimate interop concern, we should simply preclude multiple
fetches of a URI in XInclude, e.g. including a document twice or two
portions of the same document should only fetch the document once.