Resolution of Associating Style Sheets Issue taylor-3

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:17:06 -0400
To: "Philip Taylor" <pjt47@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org>
Philip,

Thank you for your comment on the first editor's draft of
"Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second
Edition)" archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-stylesheet-comments/2009Dec/
0003

We have broken your email into four issues, one editorial
and three substantive.

We have recorded your comment about the parsing result as Issue taylor-3
at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/disposition.html#issue-taylor-3

We have published a second editor's draft at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/03/xml-stylesheet/
wherein we have addressed this issue by adding a final
paragraph to section 3 Pseudo-attributes at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/03/xml-stylesheet/#pseudo-attributes

Please reply (cc-ing www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org)
as to whether you are satisfied with how this latest editor's
draft addresses this issue.

paul

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG