Resolution of Associating Style Sheets Issue kay-4

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:16:35 -0400
To: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: <www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for your comment on the first editor's draft of
"Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second
Edition)" archived at

We have recorded your fourth comment as Issue kay-4 at

We have published a second editor's draft at
wherein we have addressed this issue by adding another
para under the discussion of the href pseudo-attribute.

Please reply (cc-ing www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org)
as to whether you are satisfied with how this latest editor's
draft addresses this issue.

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG