PI form in Associating Style Sheets with XML documents Version 1.0

From: Elaine Brennan <brennan@ehv.sc.philips.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:40:58 +0200
To: www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org

The PI form in Associating Style Sheets with XML
documents Versio 1.0 is <?xml-stylesheet ?> although
the PI form in the XSL specification et al is
<?xml:stylesheet ?>.  My assumption has been that the
PI change should be applied across the board (including
when associating multiple stylesheets with a single
instance), but I'm seeing a rising tide of confusion on
this topic (particularly from people who are unfamiliar
with the larger set of XML specs.  Clarifications?

--Elaine

--

Kind regards,

Elaine Brennan