Re: Erratum in Normative References

Thanks Liam! I’m afraid the developer takes the position that any external specification referenced by a spec is "frozen" and that implementors are not bound by any updates to such standards. So I fear it’s a chain that starts with the RelaxNG spec and works from there.

It’s entirely possible that I’m the only person in the history of XML who ever wanted to use the lowercase Greek letter stigma (ϛ) in an xml:id, so clearly there’s not much urgency :-). The uppercase version is legal!

All the best,
Hugh

/**
 *  Hugh A. Cayless, Ph.D
 *  hugh.cayless@duke.edu
 *  Duke Collaboratory for Classics Computing (DC3)
 *  http://blogs.library.duke.edu/dcthree/

**/