Re: deprecation of redefine in XML Schema 1.1

I rethought about my opinion for deprecation of xs:redefine and here
are few new thoughts please.

I can't personally claim this feature to remain as it is. I can find
ambiguities in definition of xs:redefine and can feel few design
mistakes in the specification of xs:redefine.

I think the decision to deprecate xs:redefine is probably right, and
the WG can probably revisit improving the design of xs:redefine in
next version of the XML Schema spec (1.2 or may be 2.0 the future
version which I don't know).

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi