Re: Typo in XML Schema Part 0: Primer Second Edition

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:52:25 -0700
To: Ishan Jayawardena <udeshike@gmail.com>, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Cc: pwalmsley@datypic.com

Hi Ishan, thanks for the comment. Per the errata, I am forwarding it to
www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org,
David

             Ishan Jayawardena
             <udeshike@gmail.c
                                       David Fallside/Santa
             05/09/2010 02:22          Teresa/IBM@IBMUS,
             AM                        pwalmsley@datypic.com
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Typo in XML Schema Part 0: Primer
                                       Second Edition

Hi,
I think there's a little typo in the document's[1] po.xml file.
i.e line 17 should be,
   <comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild!</comment>
   instead of
   <comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild<!/comment>

   Hope you got it into your consideration.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/
--
Best Regards,
Ishan Jayawardena.