Re: [XSCD] What is the status of XSCD?

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:23:12 -0600
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@acm.org>, <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
To: <Simon.Cox@csiro.au> <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>

On 22 May 2008, at 19:44 , <Simon.Cox@csiro.au> <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>

> The most recent document I can see is the 2005-03-29 WD.
> Has this work stalled, or has it been superseded?

As Dave Peterson has said, this work has been on the back
burner as the WG has tried to push forward on XSD 1.1.
So, yes, I guess "stalled" is not a bad term.  But it has
not yet been superseded, and we do expect to progress the

Expressions of interest are of course good motivators for
moving the spec forward, so thank you!

Michael Sperberg-McQueen