Problem with link to XML version of XML Schema part 2

From: Jes Burkitt <jes.burkitt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:47:21 +0000
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Hi
This isn't a problem with the document (XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes
Second Edition), but when I clicked on the link to the XML version of
the document I got an error page, stating:

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-2-20041028/
datatypes.xml
Line Number 2690, Column 53:Currently, there are no <termref def="dt-
built-in"/>&nbsp;<termref def="dt-union"/>

(This was the message I received when I clicked on the link to the URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-2-20041028/datatypes.xml
)

Jes Burkitt