  • From: Hickling, Barbara \(Contractor\) <barbara.hickling-eds@eds.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:03:58 -0400
  • Subject: RE: po.xml error in XML Schema Part 0: Primer Second Edition
  • To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Hope you can read this:

>From your webpage: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/ XML Schema Part 0:
Primer Second Edition
I think there is an error in the po.xml example:

<comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild<!/comment>

Shouldn't this be:

<comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild!</comment>

(the exclamation point and open angle bracket are reversed).

It's only a small detail, but it causes an error.  Other than that, the
example-based primer is great.

Thanks
Barbara