Re: Problems with regular expression lexical productions (and fixed versions)

On 5 Sep 2006, at 17:10 , Laurens Holst wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The regular expressions for dates and times in the XML Schema 1.1
> Datatypes working draft are not correct, they do not match the
> grammar. Below you can find fixed regular expressions.

Thank you very much.  I'll want to study these carefully, but at first
glance they look plausible.  In due course the WG will take action
on the bug report; you should receive a formal response on behalf
of the WG then.  In the meantime, thanks again.

--C. M. Sperberg-McQueen