Error on po.xml. document of XML Schema Part 0: Primer Second Edition ?

From: Fathelrahman Adil <AOF2BNS@bolton.ac.uk>
Date: 07 Mar 2006 17:25:53 -0700
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

While studying XML Schema Part 0: Primer Second Edition , I came across one line of po.xml document that reads:

<comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild<!/comment>

This causes the document to fail the well-formdness test on MS IE6.
The error from IE 6 is
The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh <javascript:location.reload()>  button, or try again later.

A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/De...

   <comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild<!/comment>

 It was not displayed properly until modified as

<comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild</comment>

As the Errata doesnt not show a reference to this , I am reporting this to confirm if that is an error .

many thanks

Adil Osman Fathelrahman