typo in 1.1 status quo duration values description.

From: Dave Peterson <davep@iit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:07:05 -0400
To: Schema IG <w3c-xml-schema-ig@w3.org>, Schema Comments <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>, Michael Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>

I believe that the reference to precisionDecimal in the values tableau
should be to decimal.  I suspect this got messed up as we changed
entity text during the deliberations about whether precisionDecimal
would be above, beside, or replacing decimal in the datatype
hierarchy.

I don't know just how the entities now interact, so I'm not trying
to fix this myself.
--
Dave Peterson
SGMLWorks!