Re: no answers to versioning and extension

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:43:35 +0100
To: "Dean Hiller" <dean@xsoftware.biz>
Cc: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Sorry, it's not that the Schema WG is not interested, just we're
snowed under right now trying to get XML Schema 2nd Edition out the
door, as well as settling the projected contents of a first working
draft of XML Schema 1.1, and versioning has slipped down the queue a
bit.  We'll try to get back to you ASAP.

                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk