RE: XML Schema Part 0: Primer - Section 2.5.3 Empty content

From: Priscilla Walmsley <priscilla@walmsley.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:08:43 -0400
To: "'Vijay'" <Vijay@FinancialEngines.com>, <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Hello Vijay,

Thanks for your comment.  The sentence does actually mean to say
"...that allows only elements in its content...".  What it is trying to
convey is that a type that has empty content looks just like one that
has element-only content, except that it does not actually contain any
element declarations.

I will look at revising this sentence to be more clear in a future
edition.

Thanks,
Priscilla Walmsley