How can I create a type which will be choice of other types?

From: by way of <depountismarios@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:23:13 -0600
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

I want to create a simpleType which would be a choice between other
types(some of them are build-in and some constructed by me). I have tried
to do it but it did not work. The problem is that I cannot use the choice
for different types.Has anybody any idea how can I create this type??

Thanks in advance
Marios

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/>SBC