Re: broken link in XML schema part 0 primer

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:20:49 -0800
To: Jean-Yves Vion-Dury <jean-yves.vion-dury@inrialpes.fr>, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

Comments on the document should be addressed to the schema comments address
listed in the document's status section. I am forwarding your email to this
address. Thank you for pointing this out.

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Jean-Yves Vion-Dury    |
|         |           <jean-yves.vion-dury@in|
|         |           rialpes.fr>            |
|         |                                  |
|         |           01/21/2003 02:08 AM    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  broken link in XML schema part 0 primer                                                                     |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The following link (in XML Schema Part 0: Primer from 2 May 2001; section
5.1 "specifying uniqueness", text of the anchor: "subset" ) seems broken: I
got a  "connexion refused when attempting to connect web2.w3.org"

http://web2.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-1-20010502/#coss-identity-constraint

sorry if you are not the right person to address this, but if it can help

with my best regards

--

 Jean-Yves Vion-Dury   Research Scientist                Xerox Research Centre Europe

 INRIA (sabbatical)                                      from France:   0 4 76 61 53
 655 avenue de l'Europe,                                 83
 38334 Montbonnot (FRANCE)                               from abroad: +33 4 76 61 53
 Jean-Yves.Vion-Dury@inrialpes.fr                        83

 you may have a look at the Circus Transformation        www.alphaAve.com
 Language?