W3C XML Schema 1.1

From: <AndrewWatt2000@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:06:33 EST
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

The posting of a request for public suggestions for a W3C XML Schema
Requirements document is welcome. Thanks to the Working Group for that.

There is mention of undefined constraints on scope and compatibility.

I think it would be helpful if the constraints were spelled out in more
detail. There is, for example, little incentive to give careful thought as to
possible detailed suggestions if the room for manoeuvre is essentially
extremely limited.

I would, therefore, request some clarification about what scope any public
suggestions require to remain within.

Andrew Watt