xml schemas

From: by way of <John.Howe@aah.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:33:31 -0700
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Where can I find xml standard schemes for business documents ?
Does such a thing exist yet ?
I'm looking at invoices orders etc, any help would be appreciated.

John Howe
<<Howe John.vcf>>

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
for the recipient only.

If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system. Please do not copy it or
use it for any other purposes, or disclose the content of the e-mail
to any other person or store or copy the information in any medium.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not
necessarily those of GEHE Group companies.