RE: delimiter for list items

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Ashok Malhotra wrote:

 > As Paul Biron pointed out, XML Schema currently does not allow any
 > delimiter other than whitespace.  You may find the tokenize function
 > in the Functions and Operators spec useful for your needs. See
 > http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xquery-operators-20020816/#func-tokenize

Hi, Ashok,

Thank you for the suggestion! However, that function is to convert a
string, not to be used in a schema for type definition.
I know that Schema v1.0 does not support any delimiter other than
whitespace, but for v1.1, is it possible to add another constraining facet
'delimiter' for the list datatype.

Thanks!

-Xiaotao