RE: Problem in Retrieving Part 2 Recommendation

Upon checking this, I find that the entire document is available under the
proper URL:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/
or
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2

The URL you site above is not correct.  Perhaps you meant:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#built-in-datatypes

(notice the # before "built-in-datatypes), which does take you to the start
of section 3 (where the diagram exists).

I hope this helps,

pvb