RE: Issues with Annotations and the Schema Component

--On Thursday, January 03, 2002 12:00 PM -0800 "Biron,Paul V"
<Paul.V.Biron@kp.org> wrote:

> [...]

Everywhere else the annotation is associated with a component that has a
target namespace.  Since the annotations for schemas originate within
a schema that has a target namespace, it is quite possible that it needs
to be associated with that target namespace.  Thus, since you don't have
it, the annotation at the schema level isn't very useful.

So, my issue is that you need to target namespace for each schema-level
annotation and you don't have one as specified in the recommendation.

R. Alexander Milowski           FAX: (707) 598-7649       alex@milowski.com

 considered."