Suggestions for XML 1.1

From: Robert van Poelgeest <R.vanPoelgeest@metaobjects.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:17:59 +0200
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Dear XML Schema working group,

I am a newbie in working with schema s but currently what I am missing is
the following:

1)       A way to specify constraints like: attribute/element MIN <
attribute/element MAX. I think that specification of such constraints could
be done via Xpath. Or if you have a collection of elements of the same type
a particular attribute can only exists on one of those elements. Defaults
that depend one other values etc. I see lot s of possibilities in this area.

2)       Choice options for attributes ie. if one attribute is specified
the other is prohibited and vise versa.

If this can be done now I apologize in advance, I that case I d really
appreciate it if someone could e-mail me how this can be done.

Robert