bug wrt attribute defaults

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 07 Jun 2002 09:11:08 +0100
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

The REC distinguishes between attribute decls and attribute uses in
order to allow refs to global decls to have their own defaulted and/or
fixed values.  We correctly fall back from the use to the decl in
checking fixed values, but we don't actually specify the fallback in
building the default.  This actually requires a one-word fix (insert
'effective' before {value constraint} in Schema Information Set
Contribution: Attribute Default Value in section 3.4.5) with a link to
the definition of effective value constraint.

This is a 'must fix', in my view.