Possible Errors in XML Schema Documenation

From: Cameron, Alex (S+T) <alex.cameron@rbc.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:46:58 +0200
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
In Part 0: Primer
    * In 2.5.1
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#complexTfromSimpleT>Complex Types from
Simple Types, I think the example should be changed as follows (changes in
<xsd:element name="internationalPrice">
     <xsd:extension base="xsd:decimal">
    <xsd:attribute name="currency" type="xsd:string"/>
    * In 5.4 <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#import>Importing Types, in
the first paragraph, the 4th sentence currently reads as "Hence, the
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#element-include>include element does not
identify a namespace (although it does require a
I am pretty sure it would make more sense to more people if you just
deleted the entire sentence. Just a suggestion.

<mailto:alex.cameron@rbc.com?subject=Regarding%20Your%20Note>Alex Cameron
<http://www.rbc.com/>RBC Financial Group
<http://www.rbc1.royalbank.com/english/st/internettech/>DS&O, Internet
Tel: (416) 348-5369