Re: W3c XML Schema Part 0: Primer

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:17:35 -0700
To: Chuck_Yang@NAI.com
Cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

Chuck, to my knowledge there is not a version in PDF format although many
people have asked for one. The W3C generally does not produce documents in
PDF format because it is proprietary. I have copied your request to the XML
Schema comments address.
Thanks.

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           Chuck_Yang@NAI.co|
|         |           m                |
|         |           05/29/2002 11:14 |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  W3c XML Schema Part 0: Primer                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |                                                                                                                           |

Hi David,

I noticed that you're the editor for the XML Schema on W3C.org.  I tried
printing this
out for reference and it does not print out very nicely.  Do you know if
the
XML Schema
Part 0: Primer is available in .PDF format?

Thanks,

- Chuck Yang